This was a scrumptious conversation topic with my Momentum Coaching Mastermind peeps: The Five (Ultra Simple) Biz Project Phases
- Preparation: Thinking, dreaming, planning, researching.
- Execution: All the doing, creating & promoting.
- Experience: All the moments, experiencing the way others experience what you’ve created.
- Celebrate: You actually created something all the way from start to finish! Recognize how rare that is in this world!
- Evaluate: What do the feels say? What went right, what felt off, what do you want to do differently? What do the numbers say? Conversion/sales, etc. So what, now what?
Listen in for expanded thoughts from me on each of these phases.
Questions for you to play with:
- Do you get stuck in any of the above phases?
- Do you skip any of them entirely?
- Do you enjoy some phases way more than others and what might that mean for your future choices?